At least two, possibly 5 Greater White-fronted Geese seen this evening
around sunset on Lower Lake Rd. just south of Cayuga Lake State Park on the
west side of Cayuga Lake. Life bird for me! Other highlights include
1 Mute Swan
many Tundra swans
3 Gadwall beautiful silvery males
2 Northern Pintail beautiful male with female
2 immature Bald Eagles that spooked the huge flock of gulls, who then
floated around swirling in the dying light.

here's the ebird checklist with terrible documenting photos of the Greater
White-fronted geese. Please correct me if I've misidentified them