I would like to suggest that the Hayfields & Grassland Birds link below might
be a useful addition to the Cayuga Bird Club webpage, so that club members and
visitors can easily re-locate this valuable but rather deeply buried resource.

http://www.nysenvirothon.net/Referencesandother/Hayfields_Grassland_Birds.pdf

-Geo