A Red-shouldered Hawk is calling loudly from across the stream in the ravine
along Maple Avenue (the "West Branch of West Danby Creek" on some maps).

I'm getting Wood Ducks on my pond every morning. A couple of days ago six of
them dropped in at 6:50am. When they take off, they generally head straight
toward the bigger ponds close by, in the Lindsay-Parsons Preserve where they
breed - at the West Danby Fire Station, Coleman Lake, etc.

This looks like a day to get up high and watch the sky!

-Geo

Sent from my iPhone