This morning I went to the White Lighthouse Jetty seeking a better look at the
breeding plumage Red-throated Loon which Ken Rosenberg found yesterday evening.
Instead I found Ken Rosenberg who had seen the bird again but briefly and
distantly. He then had to leave, but I stayed. Eventually I found a different
Red-throated Loon which looked like a juvenile.

Other cool stuff I found included

* additional looks at Forster's Terns

* long close looks at 2 Common Terns on the log offshore from the Swan Pond,
along with 8 Caspian Terns

* a sweep of 6 swallow species plus Chimney Swift.

* an adult with 2 fuzzy fledgling Great Horned Owls in Jetty Woods

* my first Baltimore Orioles and American Redstarts of the spring