I'm so glad I put out the feeders.  The male Hummingbird is back.  The Oriole
has come to the jelly feeder repeatedly.  On top of that, the House Wren just
let loose with song.  Three new arrivals in one day.

I've got 5 White Crown Sparrows, but I think the White Throats and Juncos have
left.

I found a warbler out in my wild area foraging in the shrubs.  I only know a
few common warblers such as the Yellow and Yellowthroat which nest out back. I
got some good images so I hope to figure out what it is.
It's been a good birding day for me here at home.  I do enjoy reading about
everyone's new arrivals.

Sent from my iPad