Hi Laura,

I was at Lindsay-Parsons today too. Can't add much to your list: Hermit Thrush,
Blue-headed Vireo, Blackburnian Warbler and Louisiana Waterthrush. No
Worm-eating yet. From the looks of things, it may be a couple of days yet.

One thing that interested me was a very vocal Yellow-throated Vireo up on the
shoulder of the north pinnacle. From that height I have often heard this
species singing far down below, westward toward the RR and the Inlet where it
regularly breeds. I wondered if my bird this morning had just arrived, or if he
was a territorial claimant, exuberantly advertising from the highest possible
perch...

-Geo