Brad Walker and I had a nice look at a low flyover COMMON NIGHTHAWK headed
west near the horse barns at Bluegrass Lane this evening at 7:36PM.

This morning I succeeded in my goal of finding a Cayuga County OLIVE-SIDED
FLYCATCHER, perched in the snags and spruces in the Dresser Road bog in
Summerhill.

I have been checking Myers Point regularly the last couple of weeks. Aside
from the occasional Least, Semipalmated, Solitary, and Lesser Yellowlegs,
it has been pretty quiet. Still no turnstones or Sanderlings there this
year that I have seen.

--
Jay McGowan
Macaulay Library