This is an interesting site, Peter.
I suggest consulting it in conjunction with a site like
https://www.fs.fed.us/nrs/atlas/ <https://www.fs.fed.us/nrs/atlas/> , which has
more information connected to modeled shifts in habitat types. Habitat change
will come on us more slowly than climate/temperature variables, I’m thinking.
The site specifies for trees and birds (not all species of either). The site
also is not as “friendly" as the Audubon one: strong map-reading skills, with
at least some knowledge of research modeling techniques, will be helpful.
Anyway, I think these two sites complement each other interestingly.
Eben