This a.m. I noticed our NYSEG ospreys on Number one Rd. are back. One was on the nest & the other on the perch pole. I suspect they have been back a few days but I hadn't been able to walk up the hill to check. Becky had checked the nest on Fri. evening & saw nothing but it may have been too dark. Always thrilling to have them fly over the yard.

Several days ago I saw a crow carrying a stick to a large, nearby, spruce tree. Our family of 5 crows have split up & now, as usual, we have three always together. This has been going on for at least 15 yrs.

Not much activity out on the lake from Frontenac Park or at the ponds. The large rafts of ducks are gone. Becky was pleased to have Marie Read as a customer at Surefine this a.m..

Fritzie