Out in the yard pretending to garden, I looked up in response to the call of a
Broad-winged Hawk, and saw what I always do at about this time in April. A nice
Broad-wing, fairly low, making what I interpret as a territorial flight. After
sailing about and calling for several minutes he(?) dropped down into the Maple
Avenue ravine (traditional nest area). Five minutes later he was up soaring and
calling again, and a second Broad-wing appeared. Maybe a mate, or perhaps a
challenger...

-Geo