Ha ha.  Weren't you lucky!
Well, we used to have an Oven Bird that moved through checking out our wood
chip path where it found things to eat.  If we all leave leaf litter around the
edges of our properties they will find it worth their while to stop by.

Regi
West Hill in the city

"Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything,
you will perceive the divine mystery in things."  Dostoyevsky.