We have lots of Painted Ladies in West Danby right now, nectaring on New
England asters

Over the past 3 - 4 weeks we've also watched a number of 4th generation wild
Monarch caterpillars grow through several molts and pupate. Some chrysalises
have now opened and the adults have flown off. A couple more are due to open
tomorrow.

-Geo