Does anyone have a farm pond with bass or sunfish? Would you mind if a
handful of fishermen thinned it out a bit in the next week or so? We are
urgently collecting fish to freeze and feed to a rehabilitated osprey over
the winter. It will take hundreds of pounds of fish to insure it survives
and we’re well on our way. Plus, thinning is good for your pond’s
ecosystem. The colder the weather gets, however, the harder it is to fish,
so please reply quickly.

Many thanks for your kindness and help keeping this osprey (Ms. K) alive.

Eyes to the sky!

Candace