From: Paul Anderson [mailto:p...@grammatech.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 2:51 PM
To: Kevin J. McGowan <k...@cornell.edu>; CAYUGABIRDS-L
<cayugabird...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] Stewart Park this morning - two Greater
White-fronted Geese

I just learned that two domestic geese have been hanging around in Stewart
Park, and that they were seen this afternoon at the high school playing fields.
I think I jumped to the wrong conclusion; the geese I saw were sleeping and
tightly tucked up, so I didn't get to see any patterns on the head. I think it
is more likely they are the same two domestics seen later.

Sorry if I sent anyone on wild goose chase!