Mar. 3, Saturday, 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm

Owl Dissection & Discussion Workshop

Please join the Audubon staff for our first public owl dissection and
discussion! Learn how we came to be in possession of these federally protected
birds and about the management efforts that are occurring in the western U.S.
If you've ever wanted to see an owl up close and personal, this is your chance!
There will be an opportunity for each attendee to explore the internal and
external anatomy of their own study owl if they wish, and to dissect a bird
while learning all about unique owl adaptations along the way. Gloves,
dissecting kits, and owls will be provided. All children must be accompanied by
a parent. PRE-PAID RESERVATIONS REQUIRED by Feb. 28. Fee: $10/child; $15/adult,
$40/family.

CONTACT:
Alyssa Johnson
Environmental Educator