Folks after MANY attempts over the past two winters at looking for this Arctic "Fox" my friend, Janet Aiken, and I finally spotted the beautiful falcon this morning (2/12/18)around 10 a.m. We were traveling north on Seybolt Rd. just south of the Left turn that would put you onto Stahl Rd. when to our astonished eyes appeared the falcon. It was heading west on Stahl Rd. just about where Stahl meets Seybolt near the farm.  It quickly hung a left and headed south over the fields along the west side of Seybolt Rd. We had a wonderful look at the bird. Powerful flight, pointed wings, long tail. A real thrill. No doubt about it. Thanks for the folks who recently posted that the bird had returned.

Pete Saracino