Hey Everyone, spring is springing. Come out for some bird walks at
Sapsucker Woods(Cornell Lab of Ornithology) this weekend,February 24 and
25, Saturday and Sunday at 8:30. Meet at the Visitors Center. Redwing
blackbirds and Song Sparrows arrived Thursday AM, singing away. It may be
rainy so just put on the right clothes and come on out. This is really good
for beginners and all other birders. Go to Cayugabirdclub.org
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FCayugabirdclub.org%2F&h=ATPWWjdJchoxjGrh3nDOZSyvwNUKnI8YX2e1FQPozye-wFnnjHf6GISxWMkNvxBVia76xUgJ6erkJy9H5W-u800wrtPUCDzv9PsJV0xgk9H80aKSfiwyyRe6XbO2VHcVCxIAscrI8tJifzUZW5YNzABUiTKOmt9eJw2udUHpiCH-1n9AttzFVdzcHVIJqjn1FSfhYLw3sx2DpEK9jaZhv1HvMLpbQZsF-QQwCdNYioQ>
for up to the minute info in case of some change.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions!

Linda Orkin
Ithaca, NY

--
"For the sake of some little mouthful of flesh we deprive a soul of the sun
and the light, and of that proportion of life and time it had been born

If you permit
this evil, what is the good
of the good of your life?

-Stanley Kunitz...