Hi everyone,

Ken Kemphues and I will be leading a full-day field trip around the lake
tomorrow (Saturday).
We'll meet at Stewart Park (east end) at 8am and plan to return around
4:30pm. Our focus will be on the birds that come to Cayuga Lake in winter.
We'll pick through the rafts of Redheads and related ducks at the south end
of the lake, and check swans at the north end. We'll watch for grebes,
mergansers, loons, raptors, and other birds along the way.

Dress very warmly - with more layers than you think you'll need!
Temperatures will be in the 20's.
We will stop for food at the north end of the lake, but you may want to
bring a beverage and snacks. If you have a scope, please bring it.
This field trip is open to all.

Please email Diane at dianegmor...@gmail.com if you have questions.

Diane Morton