We have a new email address (OK, not that new) and were not able to report sightings to the bird list until we signed up with the new address.  Now that has been done , so here are some of our feeder sightings since Sunday:

2/10/19  Grackle, 2 E. Bluebirds, 40 Cedar Waxwings, Mockingbird on Cayuga View Rd

2/11/19  Raven flyover, RT hawk on perch in the field

2/12/19  14 Cardinals, pair of Ravens perched in ash tree in the field in the snowstorm for about 45 minutes

2/13/19 Raven flyover

No winter finches yet this winter.  Did a FeederWatch survey Sun and Mon; counted 19 species, not incl. Ravens or RT Hawk.

Bill McAneny, TBurg