I just saw this notice from eBird, but nothing on CayugaBirds-L or the text
rare bird alert yet. Nice description by Diane Traina of the Yellow-throated
Warbler at the NYS-89 entrance to South Spring Pool at Montezuma NWR. (It’s
shocking how many people don’t actually describe the rarities they report.)
This is a species we don’t see every year in the Cayuga Lake Basin, although
Dave Kennedy also found one 2 days ago next to Seneca Lake north of Willard
Town Park. An invasion! I hope this one sticks around and is easier to refind.

- - Dave Nutter

Begin forwarded message: