My summer feeders do not include suet, so I have been surprised this past week
at the appearance  of a  male Yellow Bellied Sapsucker at the peanut feeder.
It came  by itself for a few days, but last evening at around 8 PM I saw two.
One sat on the top of the pole, and the male repeatedly took peanut pieces  to
it.  I assumed it was feeding a female, but the red parch was lacking and I
decided on juvenile instead.  The male has returned several times today, but
usually by itself.  It must enjoy those unsalted peanuts.

A Tufted Titmouse came to feed yesterday, a bird I have not had at the feeders
in recent weeks.