Took the afternoon off hoping to find the snow geese at Mucklands, but en
route I found a/the massive snow goose island between Dean's Cove and
Aurora, so I parked at Dean's Cove hoping to see and video a full eruption
which never came to pass, just a couple of "minor tremors". Starting around
4pm skeins started departing towards the NW or WNW, which is to say, not
towards the Mucklands. At this point, the island was stretched pretty long
and thin, but still contained an impressive number of birds, echoing a
distant cacophony.

Also had six Sandhill Cranes fly over, and a few Common Loons fishing and
wailing in the beautiful gentle sun.

Suan

PS. No pink-footed goose :-).