From: Donna Lee Scott <d...@cornell.edu<mailto:d...@cornell.edu>>
Date: August 9, 2020 at 2:17:06 PM EDT
To: Jill Vaughan <jil...@gmail.com<mailto:jil...@gmail.com>>
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] Orioles, turkeys

This is the first year I’ve had so many Orioles.  earlier I had at least a
dozen or more BOs  here +4 Orchard orioles.

BOs went away (or didn’t use feeders) for a month.
 OOs disappeared.
But I did have at least 3-4 BO nests in or near yard.
So I think now one BO family is back eating jelly.
But of course, it could just be a family passing through on their way south.

Gotta go refill jelly holders!

Donna Scott
Lansing
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 9, 2020, at 1:49 PM, Jill Vaughan