Thanks for the heads up Jay!
As a follow up, best times for viewing the Van Dyne Spoor Rd. location
(Sandhill Crane Unit) are early morning when the sun is at one's back.
On another note, the Refuge WILL be discing and then partially flooding the
field by the Visitor Center to create additional habitat- either in late
August or early September.
Pete Sar