Hi all,
I am birding along the trail from Treman marina that goes along the lake this
morning and want to share that I’ve come across three good migrant flocks. It’s
10:15 and they are still very active. It’s a bit challenging to identify them
because there are so many leaves and they move fast!  So far bay-breasted,
Wilson’s, black-throated green and chestnut sided warblers. Tanager,
rose-breasted grosbeak, Philadelphia, red-eyed and warbling vireos, a fly-over
adult bald eagle, kingfisher and Carolina wren.
     Come on down!

Laura

Laura Stenzler
l...@cornell.edu