Along gravel road east of gamefarm cages and leading to mulch pile. Just south
of lane leading into gamefarm, i.e., not very far north of Stevenson Rd.Part of
flock of Song Sparrows

Sitting on fence on the west side of shrubs and providing both front and back
view.Chest clear with tinge of beige color (I know it sounds as if I copied it
from the field guide, but that is what it was.)While line above malar
stripe.Appeared smaller than nearby Song Sparrows.
And, the largest number of Turkey Vultures I have ever seen there: about 170.
John Confer