Has anyone seen a rough legged hawk around the corner of rte 366 and Forest
Home? I believe I just saw one but am uncertain if that is what it was. Pretty
whitish underneath as it flies over with a belly patch and pretty dark back
when perched. Definitively not a red tail. Looked smaller. It looked to me
pretty much like the pictures of rough legged hawk on the Merlin app. I
followed it for a while. It kept flying on and off, looking down, from the
above mentioned corner to above the field on game farm and back to Forest Home.
It also was cognizant of my watching it.

Suzanne Gervais