-------- Original message --------From: Jerry Skinner <jay2...@gmail.com> Date:
3/9/21  11:31 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: darlingtonb...@gmail.com Subject: Steve Hi
Betsy, Might you post this to the list?  I don’t have access.Jerry Let me add
another aspect of Steve’s legacy.  I am one of the hundreds of ‘Puffineers’ who
served as researchers, interns, and volunteers on Project Puffin.  So many
conservation careers have been launched and furthered over the past 45
years!Thank you, Steve, for lifetime memories and experiences!Check out the
book Project Puffin by Steve and Derrick Jackson to learn details of the
project’s rocky beginning.