If you missed last night's webinar on female songsters, a recording is
available here (until next month's meeting):

  https://tinyurl.com/cbc-2021-11-Odom

For those asking for a list of North American birds with known female
songs, see Appendix Table 5 in this Auk article from 2018:

https://bioone.org/journals/the-auk/volume-135/issue-2/AUK-17-183.1/A-call-to-document-female-bird-songs--Applications-for/10.1642/AUK-17-183.1.full#i0004-8038-135-2-314-t05

Suan