I was on a crossroad between 96a and 89 heading towards Ithaca from Geneva when
I spotted a Common Raven and Turkey Vulture feeding on roadkill together on the
side of the road. This is one of the first TUVU I've seen this year and it was
interesting to see them together. A few miles before, I noticed 3 TUVU in a
kettle, those were the first. This past week we saw our first Red-winged
Blackbirds and Common Grackles at the feeder at the MAC. Spring is slowly
emerging!

Alyssa Johnson
Environmental Educator
Montezuma Audubon Center