My partner and I witnessed a peep at Myers Point this afternoon which we
had difficulty ID'ing, and I wonder if anyone would be willing to help us
with this.  I've posted a video here:

https://youtu.be/9cJehvqgjic

The peep was foraging on the large mud/gravel bar in Salmon Creek, not far
where some of the trailers are parked.

I considered deleting the audio.  But I ultimately decided to leave it, for
your potential amusement (or horror).  It features a...er, shall we say
"distinctive"...cover of "Good Lovin'", sung in several different keys and
performed live for a group of picnickers, in combination with an endless
loop of "Turkey in the Straw" as played by an ice cream truck making the
rounds in the park.  (And it was a VERY warm day, so I think their sales
were robust.)  We had to listen to that stimulating melange for 15 or 20
minutes.  But we DID get to see a Spotted Sandpiper (easy peasy!) and an
Orchard Oriole, along with this mystery peep.  So it was, arguably, worth
it.

TIA for any assistance with this!

Rick