On the basis of Ken’s thoughtful observation that this individual’s behavior -
traveling with an active flock of migrants - supports it also being a wild
migrant, and to ensure that this record is noted as perhaps the first such
instance here, I’m going to add it to the Cayuga Lake Basin First Records List.

- - Dave Nutter