Hi Paul,
The spreadsheet header still has 2022 date, but I can see it now. :)
Gary

On Jan 8, 2023, at 3:58 PM, Paul Anderson <fish...@gmail.com> wrote:

All:

The page on which the records are listed is this:
https://sites.google.com/site/cbc14850/resources/cayuga-lake-basin-first-records-and-arrival-information?authuser=0.

If you wish to access the sheet directly:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b15HLb4FScNqSvly4VSaJEmrFThEpT6Wy1AjuOr7cFk/edit?usp=sharing.

If anyone has any problems accessing this, please let me know.

-Paul

On Sun, Jan 8, 2023 at 10:15 AM Dave Nutter