There are many individual pieces of vinyl j-channel, 12 ft., $3.98 per piece this afternoon at Home Depot in Ithaca. They are in Aisle 12, standing upright slightly in front of the Bay 9 marker. They are not standing on the floor, but on a divided shelf about 3ft off the floor is self.

Sue Norvell

Sent from my iPad