Hi All,

Looking at this weekends weather, I decided to change the bird trip to
*SUNDAY MARCH 26th.  (Was scheduled on SAT.)*

*SUNDAY - March 26th - Half day trip, 8 AM to 12:30.  Meet Gladys at 8
AM at Stewart Park, at the east side parking area.  We will check for
waterfowl, and other new migrants arriving this first week of Spring.
We will work our way up the east side of the lake to Myers Park and Salt
Point, and check some rural roads and fields. Dress for the weather and
bring a snack and beverage.  Call Gladys with questions at 607-280-9540.*

Thanks!

Gladys Birdsall