The bird is at the far edge of the field closest to the woods, near the
path on the left hand side. I know there are some folks wanting to see this
bird so hopefully he or she sticks around. This is the third year in a row
I've encountered the ycn heron here in the Village of Freeville so I'm
guessing this bit of Fall Creek has become it's summer palace.

Also in the woods behind there is a little trail and some ruby crowned
kinglets, white throated sparrows, a towhee, and more.

Best of luck,
Lea