Hello Cayuga Birders,

I will be down at Lighthouse Point Woods on Sunday (August 13th) from 1pm
to about 3pm doing habitat improvement work.  Please consider coming down
to join me (follow the dirt access road along the side of the Newman Golf
Course around behind the concrete building on the edge of the woods).

We are prepping to lead field trips there as part of the NYS environmental
conference being held here in Ithaca from September 20-22.

Thanks
Jody Enck, chair of the Cayuga Bird Club Conservation Action Committee

Jody W. Enck, PhD
Conservation Social Scientist, and
Founder of the Sister Bird Club Network
607-379-5940