Siskins, Purple Finches, loads of Goldfinches, a Carolina wren (not seen since
the fall)  and our first Fox Sparrow today at the feeders.  The madness started
yesterday during the snow.

147 Hunt Hill Rd, Ithaca US-NY 42.42836, -76.36744
Mar 24, 2024
10:00 AM
Stationary
30 Minutes
All birds reported? Yes
Comments: Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 2.20.4 Build 2.20.28

4 Mourning Dove
2 Red-bellied Woodpecker
2 Downy Woodpecker
2 Hairy Woodpecker
2 Pileated Woodpecker
3 Blue Jay
3 Black-capped Chickadee
2 Tufted Titmouse
2 White-breasted Nuthatch
1 Carolina Wren
1 House Finch
12 Purple Finch
6 Pine Siskin
32 American Goldfinch
1 Fox Sparrow
10 Dark-eyed Junco
1 Common Grackle (10 more early this morning)

Number of Taxa: 17

Laura Stenzler
l...@cornell.edu