I had my first Chipping Sparrrow yesterday.
Ann
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 13, 2024, at 10:29 AM, Donna Lee Scott <d...@cornell.edu> wrote:

 I just saw my 2 FOY Chipping Sparrows under feeder here at Kendal.

Been seeing Cedar Waxwings around here on walks.

A friend/resident who was here at Kendal for the eclipse celebration outside (I was up at Sodus Bay for it) , said she used Merlin while sitting there, and it reported a Woodcock nearby.
Could be the one we had on Mt Kendal last year. If Merlin was correct.
I forgot to ask her if it was during the dark time of the eclipse, which might make sense.

Donna Scott
Kendal at Ithaca-377
Sent from my iPhone