Does anyone know of any pigeon fanciers in the area? There is a tame-ish pigeon
on the roof of a house in my neighborhood that seems to need some assistance.
It’s mostly white with a dark mantle, looks to have fluffier throat feathers
than a barn or street pigeon.

It does not look hurt or sick. Just lost and confused.

The home owners don’t want it around. It looked like it might be able to be
caught by hand, but it stayed on the roof of the whole time we were there.

This in the Yellow Barn neighborhood west of Dryden. If anyone has any
information about a lost bird or people who raise them, help would be
appreciated.

Kevin
Sent from my iPhone
--

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")