Friends:
To be alive is to be in relationship - entangled with the things both
around and in us that make our lives possible - Sun, Moon, water, air,
plants, animals, bacteria, fungi, etc. As we come to know and understand
the nature of these relationships, we can begin to grow in recognition of,
and appreciation for, our dependence on both the living and nonliving
components of our environment. Come join us this Saturday, June 22, at the
Montezuma Refuge, for an interpretive walk to examine and explore the
nature of these relationships. Along the way  we will seek to identify the
life we encounter (plant, animal, bird, insect, lichen, moss, etc.) while
also exploring some of the fascinating connections between all living
things. We'll meet at the Montezuma Refuge Visitor Center at 10 am and
depart from there. The hike is an easy one on the part of the Seneca Trail
still open to the public. No sign-ups are necessary. All ages are welcomed.
Sunscreen, binoculars and water/liquids to keep you hydrated are all
advised.
I hope to see you there.
Pete Saracino/NY State Master Naturalist Volunteer/Montezuma Refuge
Volunteer Roving Naturalist

--

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")