From: luckey boy2

To: sanjose...@googlegroups.com

Cc: 2006fresh...@googlegroups.com, bizopsonl...@googlegroups.com,
bodym...@googlegroups.com, breakingsoftw...@googlegroups.com,
CBE-Software-Engineer@googlegroups.com, Cognos jobs ,
coolindian...@googlegroups.com,
diseases101---diseases-101-rare-diseases-and-disord...@googlegroups.com,
emaillist-manag...@googlegroups.com, fow...@googlegroups.com,
google-jobs-for-...@googlegroups.com,
hongkongcomputerhardw...@googlegroups.com, houston...@googlegroups.com, jobs it
, karachi-...@googlegroups.com,
logos-connections-dallas-ft-worth-tx-...@googlegroups.com,
news-art...@googlegroups.com, photography-and-digital-ima...@googlegroups.com,
Pune  , sambasiabeij...@googlegroups.com, si...@googlegroups.com,
softtest...@googlegroups.com, softwarejob...@googlegroups.com,
softwarej...@googlegroups.com, teccn...@googlegroups.com,
techj...@googlegroups.com, the-rythm-cli...@googlegroups.com,
visualbasicdevelop...@googlegroups.com, v...@googlegroups.com,
winrun...@googlegroups.com, astronomy101 , latest-news-from-iran ,
firefox-us...@googlegroups.com, google-ajax-disc...@googlegroups.com,
plone-us...@lists.sourceforge.net

Sent: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:25:23 -0800 (PST)

Subject: [entrepreneurs] >>How to share one Internet connection with another
computer using Vista?

How to share one Internet connection with another computer using Vista?

If you have more than one

computer at home and have only one internet connection, you might be

wondering how to use internet in both the computer. Let's assume there

are two computers A and B. Computer A runs on Windows Vista and

Computer B runs on Windows XP.

Computer

A is connected to Internet via cable, so this will be connected through

a LAN card. Now to connect computer B, you will need another LAN card

in computer A or if you want to connect to more than one computer, you

will need a wired hub.

First let me explain how to connect two computers in LAN.

Step 1:

In Vista, before doing this you should enable Sharing and Discovery.

You can do that by going to Control Panel -> Network and Sharing

Center. Under the section 'Sharing and Discovery, enable Network

discovery, File Sharing, Public folder sharing and others if you want

to. (See picture below)
Here, first network represents connection to internet and second one the local
connection with another computer.

MOre
http://systemboss.blogspot.com