Direct Client Req:

.Net Developer
oc : NY
12+ Months
Rate : $38/hr maxxx....

Java Script, HTML5, C# - .Net Developer (Senior)
Associate with 4-8 years of experience having strong technical and
communication skills.
Java Script, HTML5, C# - .Net Developer.

Associate should have strong debugging skills, aptitude in solving complex
problems, be open to work on variety of technologies and self motivator and
learner.
Proven ability to facilitate task breakdown and scope discussions
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; good listener
Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines

1)      Would be hands on developments of various GUI modules
2)      Would have to do bug fixes
3)      Coordinate with QA team in resolving issues
4)      Coordinate with different application development teams in bringing out
solutions
5)      Coordinate with offshore team

-
Mayank Sharma
IDC Technologies Inc.
Ph: 408-852-7193
Email: may...@idctechnologies.com
GTalk: mayank....@gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mayank1/
www.idctechnologies.com

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.