Direct Client Need

Job Title                                  SAS  Business Analyst
Location                                    San Antonio,TX
Rates                                         $45 Maxx...

Relevant Experience              3-4 Years

Technical/Functional skills

Mandatory - 3-4 yrs experience in Base SAS / SAS Enterprise Guide Preferred –
Exposure to Xcelsius and Visual Science (Adobe Insight) Strong skills in MS
Office Excel and PowerPoint (VB macros preferred) Functional knowledge of
reporting, analytics, dashboards, databases and BI domain, preferably in the
insurance/banking/financial services sector.
Familiarity with DBMS and Web Reporting concepts

Experience Required             Minimum 3 years of experience in SAS analytics
environment with business analysis background.

Thanks.

-
Mayank Sharma
IDC Technologies Inc.
Ph: 408-852-7193
Email: may...@idctechnologies.com
GTalk: mayank....@gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mayank1/
www.idctechnologies.com

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.