*Hello,*

*  Please go through the below requirement ,This is for one of my direct
client in Chennai.*

*you  can send your resume to padmanab...@headhuntersindia.com *

*
*

*
*

*Senior Software Engineer/Technical Leader/Senior Technical Leader (Datacom)
*

*Location: Chennai*

*Experience: 4yrs – 10yrs*

*Openings: 15 *

*Salary: Market ( we could go higher if candidate is good)*

*Qualification: B.E/B.Tech(CSE/ECE/EEE/IT), MCA*

*Required Skills:*

·         Experience in C/C++, Real-Time OS

·         Working experience in any of the following domains.

o        Access Protocols – xDSL, PPP, RADIUS, TACACS+

o        Layer 2 – VLAN, xSTP, LA, PB, PBB, Ethernet OAM

o        Layer 3 – IPv4/IPv6, Unicast Routing Protocols (RIP, OSPF, BGP,
IS-IS, EIGRP), Multicast Routing Protocols (IGMP, PIM, EIGRP)

o        MPLS - LDP, RSVP-TE, GMPLS, MPLS VPNs

Working Knowledge of Network Processors (Agere, Xelerated, Wintegra, Cavium,
Broadcom), System Architecture (Distributed or Centralized), and Redundancy
Framework

*Thanks & Regards*

**

*PADMANABHAN*

*Consultant (IT) - Search *

The Head Hunters India Pvt Ltd

28/2A, Saravana Street

Thanikachalam Road

T.Nagar, Chennai – 600017

*Work:* +91 44 42070885

*Mobile**:* +91-9940563104

*Email:* *padmanabhan*@headhuntersindia.com<udaykris...@headhuntersindia.com>

“Our clients have a stringent background check policy, hence please ensure
that all your documents are in order as per your resume.