*Hi,*

* *

*Let us know if you are interested for the below position. We can pay you
the best. Please call me to discuss more on this @ 847-874-7081 ext 333*

* *

*Position:* Senior Java GUI Developer

*Length of contract:* 3 months

*Location: *Chicago, IL

* *

*Responsibilities:*

*·         Develop new features for the existing proprietary application
that is an investor allocation engine. Application is used for
calculating  fund
returns and requires updates based on new fund structures. *

*·         Understand existing system and design and implement new software
solutions into the existing system.*

*·         Team member will participate in all phases of the software
development lifecycle.  *

* *

*Qualifications:*

*·         5+ years of Java programming experience*

*·         Strong core Java with stand alone experience (no pure web
developers please)*

*·         Experience with Object Relational mapping frameworks such as
Toplink, EclipseLink, or Hibernate *

*·         Strong Java GUI frameworks and windowing toolkit libraries *

*·         Java Swing is a strong plus but not required*

*·         Knowledge of Design Patterns, UML Modeling, and Code Refactoring
*

*·         Familiar with JUnit testing framework*

*·         Experience with Software Version Control System *

*·         SQL database experience*

*·         Financial services and/or accounting experience is a plus but not
required*

* *

* *

*Please forward me your latest updated resume in word format and employer
details.*

* *

*Regards,*

*
*

*Ravi Krishna*| Deegit Inc |

*1111 Plaza Drive, Suite 370* | Schaumburg, IL 60173 |

*Ph: 847.874.7081/82/3615 ext - 333 | Fax: 847.330.1987 *

*ravikris...@deegit.com| www.deegit.com |*

*YMI: ravikrishna.deegit*