Hi,

This is Ravi krishna from Deegit Inc. Please find the below requirement for
your review. Appreciate if you could send us your qualified consultant for
review.

*Position: **Data Warehousing Senior/Lead Architect (Healthcare). *

*Location: NY/NJ/CT*

*Duration: 6+ Months or Long Term*

*JD:*

Key experience sets needed are:

·         Experience with payer (health insurance) data models, AND

·         Experience with provider (hospital systems) data models.

So we need to check for whether they have worked in the recent/immediate
past with:

·         Payers (health insurance companies) on Healthcare initiatives like
healthcare Claims analytics, Predictive Analytics, Care Management, Disease
Management, etc.

·         Providers (hospital systems) on Healthcare initiatives like
Electronic Health Record / Personal Health Record, Clinical Decision
Systems, Patient Centered Medical Home, etc.

Someone who has worked with healthcare organizations but only on corporate
BI projects (like Sales MIS, etc.) will not be a fit.

Please forward me your latest updated resume in word format and employer
details.

Regards,

*Ravi Krishna*| *Deegit Inc* |

1111 Plaza Drive, Suite 370 | Schaumburg, IL 60173 |

Ph: 847.874.7081/82/3615 ext - 333 | Fax: 847.330.1987

ravikris...@deegit.com| www.deegit.com |

YMI: ravikrishna.deegit