*Hope you are doing great,
This is Abdul Aziz from Panzer Solutions, LLC
If you have anyone perfect match with the below requirement please reply me
with the best number to reach and i will appreciate if you could send me a
most updated word formatted resume

Title :.NET Programmer
Location : Hamilton,NJ
Duration : 6+ months contract.

Complete Description:
·We are moving forward with a goal to build multiple applications modules
that are incorporated with our single enterprise application.
·We are eliminating MS Access silos of data to incorporate them into modules
within our enterprise system in order to eliminate redundant data.
·Project consists of several critical support/integration modifications
which modify the underlying foundation of Division data processing
structures.
·We are currently operating on Oracle and SQL platforms and plan to
eliminate Oracle and convert application to SQL backend by way of .Net
coding.
oMove Inovar to central location
oNet coded modules redirected to SQL Enterprise server
oCoding of Oracle stored procedures to SQL base
o Conversion of Oracle based reports to SQL base
oMove 2 existing applications (CSR & C2C) from Oracle server to SQL server
base environment
o Proper documentation of all coding performed within the modules
o Security verification from LDAP based to Windows AD coding required

  Skills Required:
 .Net AJAX                                    5  Years
 Microdoft Visual Studio               5  Years
 MS SQL reporting Services         5  Years
 CSS                                            5  Years
 JavaScript                                  5  Years
 MS SQL Server                          5  Years
 Oracle Enterprise Architect        5  Years
 Microsoft.Net                             5  Years
 Crystal reports                           5  Years
 Good Communication Skills     5  Years
 MS Active Directory LDS          5  Years

Thanks and Best Regards,
Abdul Aziz  | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: abdul.a...@panzersolutions.com