*Reply to pra...@xpectit.net / 301 444 5010 x 1009*

Please revert back with updated resume, ph# and expected billing rate, for
further process..,

*​Strong ASP.NET/VB.NET Developers (F2F is Must)*

*Manhattan, NYC*

*6 Months *

*Rate: $55/hr on C2C – F2F is Must*

*IMP: Our priorities here are finding someone that could come to NYC for a
f2f interview and who has VB.NET <http://vb.net/>, SSIS, SSRS, data
warehouse experience, and energy/gas experience. *

*Our client, located in the Union Square area of Manhattan, seeks an
ASP.NET/VB.NET <http://asp.net/VB.NET> Developer to work with a
well-established team to develop and support the upgrade of major
applications.*

*
*

*Skills/Experience:*

- Complex SQL queries, DTS and SSIS

- Visual Studio, TFS, JavaScript, and Visual Basic, Ajax

- XML, Active X controls

- SSRS, GUI Screen layout and designs

- Web design and development with IIS, ASP.Net and VB.Net

- Rational Quality

*Additional Skills:*

Knowledge of the Natural Gas Industry terminology, concepts, inspection and
Mobile Dispatch applications, Emergency Control System and Gas Reporting
Systems.

*Assignment: *

- Work on all aspects of the new Data Warehouse Project and Technology
Upgrade efforts which will convert new assets from older VB/DB2  to
.NET/SQL Server

- Develop new reports for new assets

- Maintain and enhance existing work management applications in the same
business area

- Ability to work independently and within a team to perform business
analysis, technical analysis, project planning, system, application
development and system documentation.

- Prepare project demos, high level task estimates for new requests, and
project documentation.

- Provide Business support and training, bug analysis, remediation and
routine patch testing.

If you need any more details please let me know, Thank You.

* **Best Regards,*

*
Prasad | Senior Recruiter

Xpect IT*

*pra...@xpectit.net* <prasa...@icynergyit.com>* |Tel: 301-444-5010 x 1009 |
*www.xpectit.com <http://www.icynergyit.com/>

*15455 Dallas Parkway, Suit #600, Addison, TX 5001*

*shindler.drew (IM)*