*Hi,*

*Pleasure mailing you. I have one urgent requirement from one of our
client. Please go through the requirement and let me know for which
position you are interested for this position.*

*Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate and
availability.*

*An early response is really appreciate*

* *

*Please send resumes to **pre...@cloudeeva.com*

*Yahoo! IM: **premreddyg <premred...@yahoo.in>***

* *

* *

*Oracle BPM Consultant*

*Location: Collierville, TN*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

*Job Description:*

·         Should have good knowledge of BPM Applications configuration

·         Should have good knowledge of BPM Directory access to the BPM

·         Knowledge of Configuring applications to use the repository

·         Knowledge of Extending the initial configurations

·         Knowledge of using BPM Directory API

·         Knowledge of Integration with LDAP and Synchronization with Third
Party Systems

·         Knowledge of BPM Process and Rules configuration

*Thanks & regards,*

*G Prem*

[image: cid:image003.jpg@01CE1C1A.1852CC90]

*104 Windsor Center Drive*

*Suite-300,*

*East Windsor NJ 08520*

*Work: 732-226-3459 *

*Email: pre...@cloudeeva.com*

* *

*Note: *We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am
sorry for the inconvenience caused to you**